Rainy Days are the most boring days for some, but it could be an awesome season if only we know how to deal with it and make use simple stuff to make it more fun. Just go through this list and you’ll never see the rainy season the same way again:
1. Drink The Soup You Love. It’s either chicken, beef or vegetables, soups are always “in” as food for rainy days. It doesn’t just give us warmth but it also rejuvenate our body to make us feel more up and filled during the rainy season.
2. Wear Any Clothes You Want. Rainy days cool down the temperature and this means it’s the perfect time to become high fashion! Bring out those sweaters, layered clothes, and leathers. Then partner it with a perfect pair of boots and you’re good to go!
3. Sleep Longer. Yes, this doesn’t need to be on the list — it should be automatic! Rainy Days is all about staying in-door and jumping into your bed and getting some Zzzz’s.
(Getting a home-service massage is giant plus to complete the relaxing rainy day!)
4. Cuddle Like There’s No Tomorrow. Nope, this isn’t just for the “In A Relationship” dudes and gals. If you can’t catch a sleep but want to be in bed the whole day, then pull your favorite pillow and cuddle it!
(It’s nice to be being cuddled or cuddling a real person, though.)
5. Be Emotional As You Want. For some, rainy days bring in also the state of down mood where you’re sad because of the past or no particular reason at all. Well, to tell you, for me it’s okay to feel sad and even cry from time to time. Just don’t let it get you in the long run. Use it as learning contemplation.
To enhance it, play your favorite emo song and pretend you’re doing a MTV while watching the rain falls down from the sky.
6. Go around. Contrary to Bed Time, going out when rainy has a different story in-store. How many places have you been during the sunny days? And just imagine how those places look like when it’s raining, probably you want to see it.
Besides, only few people Instagram a beautiful rainy scene, maybe it’s the perfect content for you!
7. Grab A Cup Of Milk and Coffee. Either you like one or the other or both, you can never be wrong on choosing these drinks! Drink it hot or cold, it doesn’t matter!
How about you? Do you have an interesting idea what to do during Rainy Days? Leave us your comment and let’s talk about it!